AWM Counseling Recovery Program
Session 4 - February 9th
Click here for complete teaching for session 4
AWM Recovery Program Agenda – Feb 9, 2013
1. Start session with prayer – ask Holy Spirit to give you understanding and give you inner healing
2. Study each part of session – all programs focus on healing of the spirit, soul, & body. The AWM Recovery Program consists of three recovery programs into one:
- Importance of Forgiveness Recovery Program
- Violence & Abuse Recovery Program
- Anger Management Recovery Program
3. Rap Up – write down any questions you may have and send them to me before the next part is sent to you on Saturday, Feb 16th. The next part will not be posted until the first part is completed; you can quit at any time – if you do not turn in homework or contact me to let me know you want to continue, I will assume you want to stop the program.
4. Homework: complete any homework for this session and return to me by Wed of next week (Feb 13th).
5. Close in Prayer – just pray what you feel in your heart
6. NEXT PART WILL BE POSTED SATURDAY FEB 16th IF YOU COMPLETE THIS PART
7. If you have any questions let me know.
NOTE: These materials are copyright protected therefore you must request permission to reproduce any part of this material. To request permission, please contact Dr. Dorothy E. Hooks: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Dorothy E. Hooks