AWM Recovery Program
Session 3 - 2/2/2013
Click here for complete Session 3 teaching
AWM Recovery Program Agenda – Feb 2, 2013
1. Start session with prayer – ask Holy Spirit to give you understanding and give you inner healing
2. Study each part of session – all programs focus on healing of the spirit, soul, & body. The AWM Recovery Program consists of three recovery programs into one:
- Importance of Forgiveness Recovery Program
- Violence & Abuse Recovery Program
- Anger Management Recovery Program
3. Rap Up – write down any questions you may have and send them to me before the next part is sent to you on Saturday, Feb 9th. The next part will not be posted until the first part is completed; you can quit at any time – if you do not turn in homework or contact me to let me know you want to continue, I will assume you want to stop the program.
4. Homework: complete any homework for this session and return to me by Wed of next week (Feb 6th).
5. Close in Prayer – just pray what you feel in your heart
6. NEXT PART WILL BE POSTED SATURDAY FEB 9th IF YOU COMPLETE THIS PART
7. If you have any questions, contact me.
If you have missed any part of the AWM Counseling Program which started on Jan 19th, please click here to catch up on my Blogger.com page.
NOTE: These materials are copyright protected therefore you must request permission to reproduce any part of this material. To request permission, please contact Dr. Dorothy E. Hooks: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Dorothy E. Hooks